Tuesday, March 11

hello hello! sorry for not updating for the last 2-3 days. haha, cos' a lil bit busy, so had no time to blog. sorry! okay, so i'll blog today. :D


SUNDAY


went LAPCOC in the morning then after that, i went downtown with my cousins. actually, it's my cousin's pri 6 gathering. you know what happen in the end? it becomes all her sec 2 frens. -.-''' but nevermind for me, cos' i still have my super cute cute cousin! haha. the only thing that was fun there was the arcade! haha. played bball in arcade. damn cool luhs. haha, of cos, fun too :D other than that, i was watching tv and playing taidi in the chalet with my cute cousin! haha^^ and also playing psp. lol. actually, we wanted to go for cycling or swimming de, then cos' of the stupid rain then cannot do all those activities. sian. then after that, at evening, quite a lot of things happened, but not to me. okay, i shall not say anything about it. then after that, went back to my cousin's house to sleepover. then i crapped a lot to my CSD haha. and that's a secret. :D SORRY for crapping so much, CSD! sorry sorry sorry! but i love you a lot! hahaha! :D


MONDAY


the most boring day for this holiday, i guess. wasted a lot time, doing almost nothing. zzz. actually wanted to go back to downtown de, then my mom dun allow. wadthehell. then had to follow her to my aunt house, listen to the adults talk. -.-''' i would rather go to downtown can! argh! stupid sia. zzz. then went home and play comp. that's a seriously boring day. D:


TODAY


had english oral! omgosh! die sia. my picture ah, no hope liao. haiix. i don't know how to discuss about the picture. sheetz man. then my reading, i saw the wrong line then read a bit. but luckily, i saw and quickly correct it. conversation was okay but not very good. everything sucks man. after that, went to lot 1 with wyb to eat and yt sms me to tell me that she won't be going. wfd also. like wadthehell. all last minute back out. zzz. okay, forget it. then raining somemore, then a lot of ppl late. waited quite long, around 1h. in the end, mummy, sis and me went to jec to watch water horse. it was quite a nice and touching movie. seriously nice can! my rating for this movie would be 4/5! haha. recommended to watch. actually mummy don't want to watch de, then becos' of my influence, haha, then we went to watch. then after the show, she said it was funny and touching ! haha. it was funny indeed. :D my recommendation is always good :D haha. i don't mind watching a second time too^^


okay, got to go le. by the way, i have loads of holiday homework. what kind of holiday is this man?! ): byeeeeeeeeeees, cya!


don't worry,
i'll miss you. (:

No comments: